We are looking for Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications. Trainings and business trip opportunities to Europe may occur during your career at Energize Global Services CJSC.
- Participate in application design;
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation;
- Work effectively in a software development team;
- Develop applications according to technical documentation;
- Develop test cases;
- Install and configure necessary environment for the developed applications.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is desired.
- 3+ years of work experience as an Android Developer.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and OOP.
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK.
- Knowledge of SQLite database (creating databases, writing queries).
- Ability to work on project with a development team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on competing priorities and adapt to changes in project scope.
- Availability to travel to Europe.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Knowledge of French language is a plus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs specially designed for EGS’ employees
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at email@example.com if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +37460 370244.