We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and/or desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and/or desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs specially designed for EGS’ employees
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at email@example.com if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives.We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +37460 370244.