EGS is looking for an Embedded Test Engineer who will help to validate platform software for POS (Point Of Sale) payment terminals. The candidate should be able to analyze problems in test scripts, source code and specifications. The candidate should be able to acquire product knowledge based on specifications and/ or research. This position requires excellent technical skills and extensive knowledge of Linux OS. The ideal incumbent should also have experience in testing methodology and associated tools.
- Do manual testing; find issues referring to specifications/ source code and log them
- Follow up daily runs of tests; investigate failed tests and report the issues to the developers team
- Write unit/ functional tests and ensure written tests are committed to testing environment
- Actively work with PM/ Team Lead to be informed about upcoming release plan and get properly prepared
- Periodically refer to EMV standards/ specifications and improve knowledge
- Ensure testing deadlines are met
- Actively participate in internal/ external meetings
- Work with PM/ Team Lead to have defined objectives and a plan to achieve them
- Actively participate in activities organized by PM/ Team Lead and help team achieve improvements/ effectiveness
- Look for ways and intensively work with others to improve own technical expertise/ knowledge
- Communicate with team members to find solutions and meet deadlines; show proactivity and determination
- Master’s degree in Computer Science is desired
- Coding skills: Python, Bash, C and Java
- Notions of synchronous and asynchronous programming
- Knowledge of pytest
- Solid experience with Agile/ Scrum
- Strong analytical skills
- Linux, eCos and Android experience is a plus;
- Experience in C software development for embedded systems, including tooling is an advantage;
- Telecom background is a plus (WLAN, GSM, Bluetooth, etc.);
- Knowledge of secure programming techniques is a plus
- Solid background in security (hardware and/ or software) and applied cryptography is a plus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs specially designed for EGS’ employees
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +37460 370244.