EGS is looking for a first class Full Stack Web Developer to participate in the development of a next generation, web-based/Cloud-hosted credit card processing solution.
- Develop the web-based solution using latest technologies and frameworks
- Responsible for full stack implementation using required technologies and frameworks
- Collaborating with other developers working in the team
- Perform unit testing ensuring that the written code meets the quality standards
- Work closely with the product management team: review the product requirements, participate in discussions related to improvements of the product, bug identifying and fixing
- Higher education (BC, MD) in Computer Science is desired
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Strong working experience of NodeJS and Express on the server side
- Strong working experience with AngularJS (Angular 2 desired) and Bootstrap on the client side
- Knowledge of product development cycle
- Ability to work within tight deadlines demonstrating flexibility
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs specially designed for EGS’ employees
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +37460 370244.