Energize Global Services is seeking for an IT Technician at IT Department.
- Install Operating systems and corresponding software;
- Configure and support workstations;
- Be responsible for computer hardware and electronic equipment installation and diagnostics;
- Accomplish network cabling;
- Work with technical documentation of company and keep it up to date;
- Provide technical support to company employees.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems family;
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems is advantage;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Hard-working, disciplined personality with high sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team-work capability.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Highly competitive salary;
- Advanced health insurance package;
- In house courses of English and French languages;
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad;
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at email@example.com if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +37460 370244.