EGS is looking for Java Developers who will work in an international project on e-Payment/ bank payment systems.
- Design and develop enterprise-level software solutions according to technical specifications
- Work productively as a key member of a software development team
- Enhance existing code by identifying areas for improvement
- Participate in requirement gathering and task definitions with the colleagues abroad
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is desired
- 3+ years of work experience as a Java Developer
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, design principles and patterns
- Knowledge of SOA
- Solid work experience in Java/Java EE
- Hands-on work experience in Spring, Spring Security, MVC Spring
- Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
- Hands-on work experience in Hibernate, JPA, EJB, JMS
- Experience in RESTful API and JSON
- Experience in JUnit
- Hands-on work experience in RDBMS (MySQL)
- NoSQL experience is a plus
- Experience in Thymeleaf, Bootsrtap
- Experience in Tomcat, JBoss
- Experience in Git, Maven/Gradle
- Experience in Docker is a plus
- Experience in Sonar, Jenkins is a plus
- Experience in Windows/Linux
- Experience in Agile projects is a plus
- Strong communication and team playing skills
- Ability to act as a mentor/ coach upon need
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of French language is a plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs specially designed for EGS’ employees
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at email@example.com if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives.We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +37460 370244.