EGS is looking for Senior PL SQL Developers to be involved in long lasting international project. the developers will implement and configure applications and tools based on the software impact analyses, interface documents and given system requirements and according to determined structured models, standards and processes, leading to an adequately functioning application, design or purchase of adjusted/changed applications and adequate assistance regarding 2nd and 3rd line support in case of operational disturbances regarding the application.
- Translates given system requirements into models
- Work productively as a member of a software development team
- Enhance existing code by identifying areas for improvement
- Participate in requirement gathering and task definitions with the colleagues abroad
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- 3+ years of work experience as a PL SQL Developer
- Solid work experience with Oracle DB administration
- Knowledge of SQL syntaxes
- Knowledge of Transaction
- Work experience with PL SQL Programming Concepts
- Work experience with OOP concepts
- Ability to tune the code for higher effectiveness
- Analyzing, Profiling, and Tracing Code
- Knowledge of PL SQL Architecture and Security
- Knowledge of Java core
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Ability to act as a mentor/ coach upon need
- Team leading experience is a big plus
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of French language is a big plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives.We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +37460 370244.