EGS is looking for iOS Developers who possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced mobile banking/ commerce and other business related applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Participate in the Traineeship programs conducted within the Company as a trainer
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is desired
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of iOS development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience of GUI design and development
- Working experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Working experience with Xcode
- Knowledge of Swift language
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies is a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of French or German is a plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs specially designed for EGS’ employees
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at email@example.com if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +37460 370244.